Hiduplah Untuk Mencintai dan Mencintailah Untuk Tetap Hidup

Perjuangan adalah sesuatu yang kita butuhkan dalam hidup ini. Jika Tuhan memperbolehkan kita melewati hidup ini tanpa cobaan, hal itu justru akan membuat kita lemah. Kita tidak akan sekuat seperti yang kita harapkan dan tidak akan pernah menjadi elang yang terbang bebas membumbung dan menentang cobaan. Kesulitan yang akan kita temui hanyalah 1 dari sekian banyak cara Tuhan untuk membantu kita memperbaiki diri dengan belajar dari kesalahan...

Cinta itu menyembuhkan manusia baik yang memberi maupun yang menerima.. Karena mencintai adalah meletakkan kebahagiaan kita di dalam kebahagiaan orang-orang yang mencintai kita.. Kegembiraan sejati tidak berasal dari kemudaha yang menyertai kekayaan atau dari pujian-pujian, tetapi berasal dari melakukan sesuatu yang berguna...

Bila kita benar-benar sadar dan mengerti bahwa waktu kita di dunia terbatas, dan bahwa kita tidak punya cara untuk mengetahui kapan waktu kita habis, kita akan menghayati setiap hari dalam hidup kita seolah kita hanya hidup untuk hari itu saja..

Senin, 25 Maret 2013

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE

"If a star or even a moon falls down in the night, pick it up. Listen, star will be shiny while the moon will be shy decorate it in your nose. You are cloud when I am ground, wherever you are I'm there."

Dear readers,,
Do you believe on the phrase "Love will find the way"?? I believe it now. After all this time, after all the hardest thing we going through, and after the bad words come out. Here we are, starting over. Continuing our story. Without deleting our last story. Just continuing. Still can't believe is it true?? We coming back to our home. With little help. But still need time to realize this is what our hearts want, need, wish and hope.

Still here wondering and try to figure it out. This is what we waiting and worth it to fight for?? or its just another chapter that useless and had no ending. You can call me crazy or a love maniac or whatever you try to describe me. But, if you really know my untold story behind everything I did to make it last forever love, you will know he's so special to me. And I know even he never tell the four letters words, I don't know somehow that he think I'm special too.

Dear readers,,
I really been busy with my job as associate lawyer. And soon, on March 23 I'm going to attend that lawyer test before I get my own license so that I can be a lawyer on my own office. Wishfully.

When we talk about love, there's no enough to describe, to tell, or to listen. And whenever I read my old post about this feeling long time ago, I always on tears. Just can't believe what I've been through. Unbelievable journey, story, experience, and such a beautiful and worst time that was happened in my life.

"What could have been love, should have been the only thing that was ever meant to be..." -Aerosmith-

Whatever we're trying to be, to plan, if Allah never wrote it for us, then it will never be for us. Just like what I'm doing right now. I try to prove that I deserve better than before. And if it doesn't enough then I'll stop catching. Like what Katy perry said "God knows that I tried". Even if me and him plans to spend the rest of our lives together, if Allah wrote it different way, then it will happened differently. But still, we try our best to do it and make it right. After all this time we've been together, knowing and figure it out everything on our self, and even we know that we are so far different, we know love can make the bridge to understand each other, to accept and receive good and bad habit, and to prove that we can make it through to the people who always said "they'll never make it". 

If you know how bad today's condition or at least you understand how confuse I am lately, you will see daddy's little girl growing up now and can decide what is good for her but still need her daddy around. Yeah, call me daddy's little girl but that's true. The road get roughs and I still crying to my dad. Can you see, even he is my prince charming, my dad is still my king. I just can't imagine how can I face this world if my dad leave me. He knows how to cooling me down, how to comfort me, and carefully he ask me about my future husband and wisely talk to him how to handle girl like me. :)

"I believe in you.. You're the light in my deepest darkest hour.. You're my savior when I fall and you may not think I care for you when you know down inside that I really do.. -Michael Buble ft Kelly Rowland-


Its almost four year we've been together. So many thing to think but I just can enjoy more how life bring us this story. How simply we know maybe this is it. People and feelings change, but true love will find the way. Soul mate will never wrong. Heartbeat never false to recognize the heart. Just like the dew which being so loyal to the morning sun.

At the end of the day I realize that I can smile or laughs with the other guy, but they never be him. Nothing can compare. Even he's not the religious one, but the way he help the old man back on the day I pick up him at the airport, I just know he's still my charming my prince charming I used to know. He's always there, some where deep down on that hot tall body. I know he's still the same.

IT'S JUST WE BELONG TO YOU AND ME...... 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar